Currently, I am a PhD candidate in computer science at The Graduate Center of The City University of New York, working with Rohit Parikh. In 2013, I received my MSc in Logic at the University of Amsterdam, where I worked on group reasoning using computational logic under the supervision of Michiel van Lambalgen. I also have a BSc in Economics from University of Amsterdam.
My Erdös number is 3.
You can find my detailed CV here.
My research focuses on groups. I analyze group reasoning and build epistemic models of social influence.
- Yunqi Xue and Rohit Parikh, "Strategic Influence in Different Social Structures", The 27th Stony Brook International Conference on Game Theory, New York, US, July 2016.
- Yunqi Xue and Rohit Parikh, "Strategic Belief Updates through Influence in a Community", Studies in Logic 8, no. 4, 124 -143, December 2015.
- Rohit Parikh and Yunqi Xue, "Knowledge and Common Knowledge in the Era of Social Software", 11th International Conference on Technology, Knowledge and Society, University of California, Berkeley, US, February 2015.
- Rohit Parikh and Yunqi Xue, "Expert Influence in a Community", 14th Asian Logic Conference, IIT Bombay, Mumbai, India, January 2015
- Yunqi Xue, "Towards Closed-World Reasoning in Games - Ultimatum Game Revisited". ILLC Master Thesis, Universiteit van Amsterdam, 2013
- Yunqi Xue and Andreas Witzel, "Belief and Cooperation in Simple Information Structures", Palmyr VIII Paris-Amsterdam-Switzerland Logic meeting of Young Researchers on Formal Epistemology, Lausanne, Switzerland, May 2009
- Yunqi Xue and Andreas Witzel, "Information Structures and Beliefs in Public Goods Games", the 10th Szklarska Poreba Workshop on Formal Learning, Poland, February 2009
- CUNY Graduate Center Doctoral Student Research Grant, 2016
- CUNY Graduate Center Conference Presentation Support Fund, 2015
- CUNY Graduate Center Enhanced Chancellor Fellow, 2010 - 2015
- Plonie van der Haagen-Stichting Women Excellence Scholarship, 2009
- Santa Fe Institute Young Talent Outreach Fellowship, 2009
- Santa Fe Institute Complex Systems Summer School Scholarship, 2008
- The 8th SWR-Hendrik Muller Fellowship, 2006